Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the Chief Design Officer, located in New York, NY or New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Enterprise Design organization for Johnson & Johnson, J&J Design works globally across the Company’s business segments: Consumer Health, Pharmaceuticals, MedTech and Corporate. We utilize the power of Experience and Design Thinking to optimize and improve the comprehensive experiences for patients, consumers, healthcare providers and employees. Our steadfast commitments include driving patient centricity, accelerating digital transformation and elevating brand experience and reputation.
We are committed to creating an authentic and inclusive environment where you will thrive both personally and professionally.
J&J Design is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the daily work and dynamic schedule of the Chief Design Officer (CDO). In this crucial role, you will be proactive and adept at anticipating the needs of the CDO, collecting and preparing information while exercising sound judgment and discretion in the handling of often sensitive/confidential materials. Working closely with the Chief of Staff and Head of Operations, you will possess a full understanding of the functions, practices, procedures and policies of the organization to support compliance. This role provides access to projects across the enterprise and requires the flexibility to work between from our offices in New York City and New Brunswick, NJ.
As the Executive Assistant to the CDO, you will work independently and think analytically. You will communicate effectively and articulate with all levels of the organization. You will have a demonstrated ability to manage and respond to multiple priorities and shifting demands while maintaining the sense of urgency and intensity that the office requires.
The ideal candidate will possess a natural curiosity to learn more about being part of a creative department and its daily operations. Finally, you will lead by example and in accordance with the J&J Credo and J&J Leadership Imperatives.
- Proactively support the daily work and dynamic schedule of the Chief Design Officer (CDO), collecting and preparing information as needed while working between offices in NY and NJ
- Maintain awareness of upcoming priorities, approvals and presentation through regular calendar reviews, including time management in advance of critical timelines and trainings
- Work closely with the JJD leadership team and demonstrate a full understanding of the functions, practices, procedures and policies of the organization and business cycles
- Think analytically and exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Communicate effectively and articulately with all levels of the organization, ensuring key messages are received.
- Be responsible for regular contact with senior management within and outside Johnson & Johnson to provide or gather information that may be of sensitive and confidential nature
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to manage and respond to multiple priorities and shifting demands while maintaining the sense of urgency and intensity that the business requires
- Complete advanced secretarial and administrative responsibilities, including preparing and maintaining documents of a confidential and sensitive nature; maintaining a highly complex calendar; executing meticulous follow-up; arranging meetings; and coordinating domestic and international travel and itineraries
- Manage Design Management Institute (DMI) Board of Directors profile and membership, including registration for quarterly conferences and coordination of travel
- Ensure external design community and speaking engagements are coordinated with the Senior Manager, Strategic Support and fulfill all approval requirements
- Coordinate with internal functions such as Human Resources and Technology to support the needs of the CDO
- Other duties as assigned
- Lead by example and in accordance with the J&J Credo and J&J Leadership Imperatives
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required. Associate’s degree or CPS is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in executive-level support is required
- Previous administrative experience supporting at the vice president level or higher for major corporate function preferred; J&J executive-level support desired
- History of achieving results in fast-paced environments with strengths in proactivity and accountability is required
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of an organization is required
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and challenging calendars while working with minimal supervision is required
- Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is required
- Strong proficiency in IRIS, Ariba, Concur, CTO, Workday and Our Source is preferred
Above all else
- Friendly, thoughtful and perpetually curious
- Humble to your core with a sharp emotional intelligence
- Able to build trust, even when communicating a dissenting point of view
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.