Investment Manager/ Senior
The Investment Manager is expected to take a key role in the origination, underwriting and due diligence of infrastructure investment opportunities within ASEAN & South Asia. Key responsibilities include:
- Structuring and execution of cross-border investment/divestment transactions including due diligence and legal documentation processes
- Performing detailed market analysis, financial models and feasibility studies to support investment evaluation
- Preparing investment proposals on investment opportunities
- Supporting fundraising and other capital market projects from time to time
- Assist in sourcing and analyzing investment opportunities; structuring and executing the acquisition of assets or land
- Conduct financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions; present financial analysis to key stakeholders
- Conduct and coordinate legal, tax, technical & financial due diligence for assets to be acquired, working with external advisers/ consultants
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree in finance, business, economics, or engineering
- Postgraduate and/or Professional (CFA) qualifications preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in infrastructure investment management within an top-tiered advisory firm or private equity/funds management companies.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with focus on deal structuring, investment underwriting and financial analysis
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of specific ASEAN markets is preferred
- Willingness to travel
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience5 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment, Banking/Financial
About Surbana JurongWe build homes, design cities, and improve infrastructure for sustainable industrial development and urban living.Our global team of architects, designers, planners, engineers and other specialists, provides best-in-class consultancy solutions across the full urban, industrial and infrastructure development value chain.
With close to 70 years of track record in successful project delivery, the Surbana Jurong Group has grown to become one of the largest Asia-based global urban, infrastructure and management services consulting firms. Our global workforce of 16,000 employees across more than 120 offices are driven by progressive thinking and creative ideas.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.200304951ZCompany SizeMore than 5000 EmployeesAverage Processing Time20 daysIndustryConstruction / Building / EngineeringBenefits & OthersDental, Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Based on Position
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.