Investment & Asset Management Associate
Want to get on the fast track to an impactful career? Frasers Hospitality is looking for the brightest talents to join our Investment & Asset Management Associate Programme, whom we can mentor and groom into the specialists we need to drive the next stage of growth for our organisation. If you want to learn from the best and be the best, get in touch with us and start your journey right now.About Frasers Property and Frasers Hospitality
Frasers Property is a multi-national company that develops, owns and manages a diverse, integrated portfolio of properties. Our well-established hospitality business owns and/or operates award-winning serviced apartments and hotels in over 70 cities and 20 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.About Investment and Asset Management
The global living business is at the forefront of changing market, riding on megatrends arising from changing demographics, personal lifestyle choices, and globalization. Global Living is an exciting and unique asset class that comprises of brick-and-mortar investments, design and building, operation management, and understanding our guests’ needs. Frasers Hospitality’s Investment and Asset Management arm focuses on the global living business that delivers superior risk-adjusted returns. About Investment & Asset Management Associate Programme (IAM+)
The IAM+ Associate Programme provides the opportunity to be involved across the full real estate value chain from Investments to Operations, and to be at the forefront of a sector that is growing rapidly. The 18-month programme is designed to nurture aspiring talents with a structured high-impact development experience to support your career growth in Investment and Asset Management. Your journey with us will include:
- A 18-month programme comprises of a 3 months job attachment and up to 4 short-term job attachment to global operations teams.
- Opportunities to challenge yourself to diverse range of live deals situations, investment strategies and projects to make an impact in unlocking the value of our assets.
- On-the-job training with guided support from dedicated programme managers and mentors
- Rewarding experiences that will support your development and career growth in the global living sector.
IAM+ Programme CriteriaWe believe in supporting a meaningful experience that makes a difference bringing value to our people. We are keen to hear from people of diverse backgrounds, highly driven and passionate seeking a career in Investment & Asset Management.To be eligible for our programme:
- You must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You are either an undergraduate or post-graduate in business, economics, real estate, finance, hospitality, or engineering.
- A degree with good honours
- You have 2-3 years of working experiences– preferably in investment, real estate, research. Candidates from other sectors will also be considered.
- You are strong in analytical and creative thinking, interpersonal with strong socio-emotional competencies and rise to the challenge to create complex solutions.
Application ProcessOur recruitment process provides you the opportunity to showcase your best self and get to know our business along the way.
- Online Application via LinkedIn or Frasers Hospitality Portal
- Interviews and Psychometric Assessment *
- Case Presentation
- Offer and Commencement
* Interviews and selection will commence concurrently during application period. If you are inspired to join a global dynamic organization, join our Frasers family!
Our Diversity brings us closer to the communities we serve.
Guided by our Purpose, we are creating, inspiring and nurturing an inclusive culture that unlocks the power of diverse teams to drive Frasers Property forward. Our values drive everything we do, which are core to creating safe places where everyone belongs, is mutually respected and feels empowered to be authentic at work. Working collaboratively makes us progressively stronger and better as an organisation, which helps our people to thrive day to day.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsBuilding/Construction, Property/Real Estate, Sciences, Actuarial/Statistics
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply