Inventory Control Associate
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is seeking to hire a Inventory Control Associate for our production facility, in Buffalo, NY
The Inventory Control associate will be primarily focused on the integrity of processes within Gigafactory 2 for raw materials through the cycle count program. This position will touch all locations and zones containing OH raw materials so a having a strong sense of process for each department is vital. This position will also do daily audits and report on accuracy failures to appropriate parties for correction and accountability. A thriving associate in this role will need strong collaboration skills and a hunger for knowledge. This role will be fast paced and will require attention in all GF2.
The successful candidate for this position takes pride in his/her hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills and attention to detail. He/she appreciates an environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed and rewarded.
- Work efficiently and effectively to hit 99% completeness for all designated count zones for each month using the MOS Cycle Count Tool with minimal errors per
- Meet all daily Inventory cycle count and audit requirements with adequate/ proper root cause analysis with minimal errors while using only the HMI audit tool or lineside audit tool.
- Partner with 2nd counter to share work equally, retrieve PIT and any needed hardware to perform cycle counts timely and effectively.
- Educate MF/Production associates as needed when inventory issues arise and use the adjust tool to fix as needed with exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Actively participate in all meetings and provide feedback and improvement ideas to make IC process improvements.
- Become trained on any PIT that is deemed necessary for IC completeness and will need to move between buildings on occasion on a weekly basis.
- Reach out to proper support teams for system issue resolutions without attempting to fix these themselves whenever needed through Wrike.
- While being a SME in all things IC, work professionally and courteously in all aspects of the role while practicing a win-win mentality. This includes operating all necessary dashboards/ Excel tools/ HMIs and MOS transactions.
- Related experience in inventory analysis, production control, materials management, or materials planning
- BS in Business or Technical discipline and/or evidence of exceptional experience preferred but not needed
- Analytical capabilities including data analysis to optimize inventory levels; advanced MS Excel skills required
- Experience with standard ERP software and MES/MOS is a plus
- Highly detailed and service-oriented, and strong process-driven nature strongly desired
- Lean Six Sigma/5S Process Mastery strongly desired
- Ability to work with and develop production performance metrics (efficiency, quality, safety, throughput, costs)
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced environment with minimal manager oversight
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including night shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply