“Connecting People with Place”
A medium sized Architecture firm located in Melbourne is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and detail orientated Interior Designer to join their office in Albert Park.
This energetic and creative firm, renowned for its award winning residential and commercial projects are looking for an Interior Designer with a flexible and proactive approach that can manage multiple projects simultaneously. Working both individually and as a team from inception to completion.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Inherit a project from the design team and develop further as project requires, from project inception to completion
- Lead and manage various project phases i.e. Design, Town Planning, Construction Documentation and Tender Management whilst meeting both project deadlines and client expectations
- Assist and collaborate with wider architectural and interiors team
- Report to project leader on brief, deadlines and progress, when required
- Preparation of documentation and design presentations for both internal and client review
- Conduct client and onsite meetings and be key point of contact when leading a project
- Liaise, coordinate, and build business relationships with clients, builders, consultants and suppliers
- 3+ years Interior Design experience (Post Grad)
- Must hold a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Australian Driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
- Permanent Australian work rights with no restrictions
- Proficient knowledge of Revit software is preferred but not essential
- Experience using Rhinoceros 3D and Lumion preferred but not essential
- Experience in the local industry with a sound knowledge of BADS, relevant Australian Standards, and general knowledge of NCC is preferred
- Exceptional eye for design with proficiency in documentation and detailing
- Proven experience in luxury homes and multi residential projects
- Outstanding work ethic and able to work individually and as part of a team
- Flexible, adaptable, capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently with clients, consultants and authorities
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.