- Up to $5500 + Transport Allowances $200
- Permanent Role with AWS and Variable Bonus
- MNC Chemical Manufacturing Company located at Jurong Island
- Experiences in Instrumentation and Equipment Maintenance
- Work closely with operation, mechanical & in-house contractor team as part of the day-to-day maintenance activities and supporting plant operation to minimize downtime.
- Review and communicate daily / weekly schedule assignment with workforce
- Plan, execute and obtain resources, materials & services for operation breakdown priority work repairs.
- Monitor and feedback on the maintenance effectiveness process and take corrective action if required.
- Liaise with operation team or consults vendors, others engineering and procurement department as part of the execution job. Assist E&I Manager/Lead in varies plant upgrading and improvement project to ensure smooth implementation. Assist E&I Manager/Lead in overall plant improvement, sustainability work as well as other system expansion work to meet plant operation demand.
- Update, maintain & review critical spare parts inventory.
- Analyse and troubleshoot electrical, instrumentation & process plant control system problems.
- Plan and execute plant changes or minor project meeting SHE requirement, budget and schedule targets.
- Contribute to the overall plant safety to ensure safe operation by participating on relevant SHE program and work on plant changes request to improve on workplace safety.
- Prepare & review Risk Assessment for all relevant electrical & instrumentation work with compliance to WHS standard.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in electrical & instrumentation role.
- Good experiences in managing plant maintenance activities, plan and executing major plant turn around activities and managing contractors & vendors..
- Experience in PLC system preferably Allen Bradley & Siemens system as well as Delta V DCS.
- Good knowledge in electrical system and able to perform troubleshooting
- Good knowledge in process plant instrumentation with good understanding on Remote IO & bus communication system and be able to perform troubleshooting up till module level.
- Experience in motor and VFD drive system.
- Ability to work independently sometimes to support urgent breakdown when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Project management skill
- Can-do spirit and be able to work under stress.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to [email protected] No. R1983718
Triton AI Pte Ltd
License no. 21C0661
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Electrical, Mechanical
TRITON AI (EA License Number 21C0661) is a Singaporean-owned talent resource organization formed with the purpose of developing a Singaporean core for our clients.
Established since 2011 and formally operating as Talent Touche Pte Ltd, TRITON AI has undergone a total rebranding exercise in alignment with our mission to enhance the effectiveness of Talent Acquisition and People-Powered Projects with Technology and Artificial Intelligence.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.21C0661EA No.21C0661Company Size1 – 50 EmployeesIndustryHuman Resources Management / ConsultingBenefits & OthersRegular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.