Human Resources Temp
Full Job Description
LVMH Fashion Group is seeking a Human Resources Temp to support the team with HR activities for Shared Services and Fashion Group brands (Celine, Givenchy, Pucci, LOEWE, Kenzo, Moynat) across North America. Key areas of focus include administrative support, reporting & analysis, and assistance with management of employee lifecycle events. This position will report to the SVP, HR and provide daily support to the HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Operations teams.
- Provide administrative support across all HR functions within Fashion Group – operations, recruitment, HR process, systems, employee relations, and employee lifecycle management
- Support weekly HR communications and correspondence with employees
- Regularly maintain company organizational charts and company contact lists
- Support coordination of office space operations – ordering supplies, coordinate mail, partner with building facilities
- Regularly update Company Intranet with information
- Partner with talent acquisition to support new hire onboarding
- Support execution of HR programs to corporate and retail employees
- Support HR Business Partners with employee relations issues as needed
- Provide administrative support for registration, enrollment, and attendance of Learning and Development initiatives
- Assist with ongoing analysis of HR programs to shape existing & new programs
- Build effective relationships with internal customers and internal and external resources
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment
- Demonstrate HR sensibility and ability to maintain trust and confidentiality
- Superior organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a hands-on environment with a strong sense of urgency and ‘can do’ attitude
- Detail oriented with strong focus on employment data accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization both corporate and retail employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.