Human Resources Coordinator
Full Job Description
Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 890,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare professionals and consumers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
Everyday Health’s Human Resources (HR) team is looking for an enthusiastic coordinator who will assist with our HR initiatives. You will support our HR team with initiatives and general administrative matters. This role is currently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but in the future will be a hybrid position, based in our NYC location. We are looking for someone who is:
- Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outgoing & Welcoming. You’re comfortable meeting and speaking with staff and always leave a positive first impression.
- A Team Player. You thrive in a very fast-paced environment and are willing to jump in and help out where needed.
- Proactive. You ask questions and show why you are excited to be in Human Resources
- Assist with on/off boarding of employees and contractors, preparing and sending out IT notifications, welcome emails and new hire swag
- Manage background check process for all new hires
- Perform employee orientations, distribute paperwork and update records of new staff
- Administer change of status paperwork including transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Create and manage commission and bonus letters
- Assist with employment verifications
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive documents, programs, information, etc., is maintained
- Assist with the creation, distribution and collection of annual incentive compensation letters
- Process I-9 verification/documentation and E-Verify for new hires and reverifications as necessary
- Update and maintain organizational charts that capture the current status of the population.
- Assist with immigration duties, maintaining immigration files
- Provide administrative support for HR projects and initiatives as needed
- Attend HR meetings as required
- Other special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 0-2 years experience in a large, complex global company with an interest in or education in human resources field
- Previous HR internship experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working in a complex and rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
- Attention to detail and working with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work productively in a team and independently
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality as this person will handle highly sensitive information
- Must be able to work in our office in New York City when the office reopens. This is a hybrid position, not a fully remote role.
- Employees of Ziff Davis and its subsidiaries in the US are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in any office
Our Culture and Values
We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation. We created our values together, to embody both our audience goals and our workplace aspirations: to promote diversity and create opportunities; to be authentic; to enable wellness; to ignite passion and reimagine possibilities; to be results driven with a bias toward action; and to inspire connectedness.
About Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.