Human Resource Assistant
Full Job Description
Position Overview: Clerical and administrative support for HR staff. Supports CV and CV Management Services. Back up Receptionist for HR Department. Provides back up coverage for Day Care.
High School Diploma and 1 year of office experience preferred. Good typing (55 wpm), computer (Excel and Word), telephone, and filing skills; willing to learn and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time. Good general knowledge of computers. Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and the ability to handle details accurately.
Position is Entry Level
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday. Sunday & Monday Off
Option to work from home 2 days per week
The Children’s Village does not discriminate against any employee, prospective employee or contractor because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic predisposition, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction history or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
- 1 year(s): office experience
- High School or better
- Organization of Work & Time
- Typing Speed
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.