Human Resource Admin Executive
Great Growth Opportunities in career and income
- City Hall MRT, convenient transportation
- Handle the recruitment process, employment contracts, on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Prepare and conduct new employee induction program
- Monthly payroll & CPF processing ( including payroll journal breakdown to Finance Team )
- Employees’ tax filing / clearance
- Leave system maintenance
- Maintain and update employee’s personal files, and ensure the confidentiality of all HR documents.
- Support and administer in performance management and appraisal
- Provide administrative support to accounting or other relevant department .
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience, preferably in HR
- Adept at conducting interview.
- Efficient and Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word etc.
- Good knowledge of MOM regulations and other statutory boards regulations
- Numerical savvy, able to grasp concepts quickly
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Human Resources
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.