HR Representative – Transformation
Full Job Description
Imagine working on a team leading change and transformation for NielsenIQ’s Human Resources, partnering with leaders around the world to implement innovative people solutions. At NielsenIQ, we are working to make our HR team a reference account for functional excellence.
As a part of the Transformation Human Resources team, you will work with a group of talented HR professionals to provide foundational HR support. The HR Representative is responsible for end-to-end data management, working closely with the HR Transformation Project Managers and M&A team to ensure accurate data management.
In this role, you will lead all efforts related to managing employee data, running and analyzing HR reports, integrating new associates onboarded through acquisitions, creating slides for presentation to the HR Leadership Team, addressing inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures, and working on special HR projects.
The role is an exciting opportunity which can provide preparation and career development for moving into a strategic HR Business Partner role. You’ll join a team where, collectively, we work together to set our talent and organizational strategy and priorities, ensuring the right talent is in the right roles, we have optimized our structure, and we have a fun and engaging culture. With NielsenIQ, you can work for a company that will invest in you, where you can be yourself, and make a difference.
- Own end to end data management for the HR Transformation and M&A teams, including all SAP updates, reporting, employment letters, and audits
- Ownership and accountability for Project, Position, and Employee Data Changes Trackers, including SAP data management completion, proper tracking of all open roles, tracking of all exits, and movement of closed or hired positions
- Leverage organization reports to analyze and compare data, putting together data driven people insights
- Work collaboratively with Transformation team to create and present slides on the status of HR projects
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, and managers to coordinate the new hire workflow and on-boarding process
- Own all off-boarding processes, including SAP changes and exit interviews
- Act as the point of contact for all policy and procedure questions from associates onboarded through acquisitions, ensuring they are properly directed
- Other special projects as assigned, such as engagement efforts, compensation refresh, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience in any industry, including internships
- Knowledge of US employment law and practices, knowledge of human resources practices preferred
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint & Word and/or Google Sheets, Slides, Docs
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail; ability to effectively organize, summarize, and analyze data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a results-orientation and excellent time management skills
- Excellent multi-tasking ability across various tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, across all levels of the organization
- Engaging and proactive team player, with a customer service orientation
- SAP proficiency (input & reporting) desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.