A professional institute is seeking an experienced HR Manager (three-year contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
About the HR Manager (three-year contract) Role:
The HR Manager will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle and provide HR consulting to the business.
- Manage the full spectrum of daily HR operations including recruitment, salary recommendations, employee relations, grievance handling, staff engagement and advisory services on HR policies and procedures
- Work closely with the hiring managers to identify, understand recruitment needs, develop job postings, work out hiring budgets and manage contract renewals
- Assist and mentor hiring managers in recruitment activities, people and performance management
- Generate recruiting metrics and activity reports
- Be involved in HR projects such as process improvement, new technology adoption, etc.
To succeed in this HR Manager (three-year contract) role, you will need to have strong business partnering and recruitment skills, and knowledge in HR policies, recruitment and employment laws.
- Qualified bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication, stakeholder, and relationship management skills and is able to multitask while thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills with a strong follow-through ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and HRIS systems such as SAP and Workday
- Prior experience in hiring researchers
- Candidates immediately available are highly preferred for this opportunity
This professional institute is one of the top leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are a driven and determined individual and seek to be part of a growing organisation, this HR Manager (three-year contract) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a leading global recruitment consultancy, with 19 offices spanning five continents. Robert Walters specialises in placing high calibre professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all management levels.
The group specialises in the accounting, finance, banking, IT, general management, legal, HR, sales and marketing, call centre and support fields. Robert Walters’ blue-chip client base ranges across leading investment banks and multi-national corporations covering all market sectors.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.