- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experienceWe provide opportunities for career advancement within company
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
The HR Executive will interface between Operations and HR to deliver on the overall HR objective of building an effective, efficient and engaged workforce. You will need to manage people processes, strengthen employer-employee relationship and support the day to day HR functions that value-add the operational effectiveness and efficiency. In addition, you will also be the key contact point for various operations site and provide expertise on HR related matters.This position plays an integral part of the organization, contributing to the smooth operations of our company and overseeing HR support to create a conducive working environment. This position report to the HR Manager
- Provide general HR administration to specific jobsites including maintenance of employee records, work pass renewal/cancellations, checking of monthly attendance, data entry and medical claims processing.
- Involve in recruitment related activities.
- Work closely with HR, Operations and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Involve in company events, as well as employee wellness programmes to conceive and enhance Company team building spirit.
- Administer and conduct employee work satisfaction survey or staff engagement programme
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
- Minimum diploma, preferably with specialization in Human Resource Management
- Experience in similar scope of work is advantageous
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to strive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills combined with self-assurance and confidence.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationNot SpecifiedYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Ramky Cleantech Services Pte Ltd (RCSPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ramky Group – a leading multi-discplinary regional infrastructure development and environmental management solution provider in India. We focus our resources on what we do best. Our core business areas of facilities services includes Environmental Services, Car Park Management and Environmental Training.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.