The Human Resources Assistant will perform a broad range of administrative responsibilities to support the Senior Vice President of Human Resources within the Global Advertising Sales and Partnerships organization. In addition, this role will also provide administrative support to other HR VPs on the team. Other responsibilities include assisting the team to find solutions to employees questions and concerns, assist the team with completing workflow forms, payroll/data processing, SAP updates, projects, weekly tasks and meeting/event planning and prep. The HR assistant will interface with many business partners including: Operations, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Benefits, Payroll, HRIS & Corporate Human Resources. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources Global Advertising and Partnerships.
- Provide administrative support to the SVP and other senior HR members including calendar management, travel arrangements, answering phones, expenses, etc.
- Schedule meetings, maintain distribution list, update shared drive files, and provide general office support as needed
- Plan logistics for meetings, events, roundtables, learning and development including room reservations and technology set-up
- Serve as primary user for SAP HR transactions including onboarding, terminations, workflow forms, & data validation exercises
- Draft, type and proofread correspondence, produce creative presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents as needed
- Answer and/or refer employee questions about Payroll, Benefits, Work/Life, Employee Perks, paid time off, company policies, etc.
- Run regular and ad hoc reports from HR systems in support of both the human resources and finance teams
- Maintain and update departmental organizational charts
- Assist in administering the Advertising and Partnership Sales pipeline programs, including our summer internship program and associate program
- Assist in training, recruitment efforts, resume screening
- Maintain personnel files working with NBCU Document Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY as well as remote
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
Desired CharacteristicsDesired Characteristics
- Advanced expertise with all Microsoft computer programs specifically with Microsoft Excel (ability to process data, create pivot tables, charts, and formulas), PowerPoint and Vision
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Ability to answer employee questions quickly and accurately
- Ability and willingness to take on the administrative duties, heavy workflow processing
- “Customer service” minded professional
- Exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
Strong interest in a career in Human Resources and the media industry
- Possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of employees in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Sub-Business Ad Sales Human Resources
Career Level Entry-Level
City New York
State/Province New York
Country United States
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.