Head of Analytics & Partnerships
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Program management of (Blue) from conceptualizing key features by utilizing data to managing key network variables and growing the program penetration across all participating brands.
- Derive insights through data-sets in conjunction with transactional and other interaction data to analyze and interpret actionable recommendations to drive revenue.
- Improve cross-brand penetration for Blue across participating brands.
- Review customer data for trends and assist brands in understanding the behaviour to drive personalization and create targeted offers.
- Partner with external brands to improve customer engagement and generate revenue.
- Drive key data monetization initiatives.
- Project manage all key program initiatives with all key stakeholders to ensure timely launch.
- Perform extensive data processing and analysis tasks on large-scale brands transactional info & Blue program data.
- Loyalty Program insights for brands on appropriate marketing actions based on the relevant information to ensure maximum return on campaign investment.
- Work closely with finance to ensure necessary budgetary and financial controls.
- Identify opportunities to drive customer value through loyalty program activities at Retail and Brand level.
- Build new predictive models and establish methods of evaluating its efficacy to identify when they will need to be redeveloped.
- Analyse the results of experiments (e.g. A/B testing for campaigns), present results to business leaders, and provide advice/recommendations.
- Manage delivery of insights & analytics which are cross category making recommendations at retail and brand level.
Master’s degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of working experience in data science & analytics.
- Proven record of delivering business impact through analytics solutions.
- Experience with probability and statistics inclusive of machine learning, optimization, forecasting and experimental design.
- Deep understanding of the tools and models required for advanced analytics solutions.
- Experience within automotive, retail, real-estate and/or finance industries is preferred
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Highly proficient and experienced in scripting languages and have rapid prototyping skills, that is, fluency in SQL, Python, R, etc. among others.
- Experience on the Azure platform is desirable. Experience using visualisation tools is preferred including PowerBI and Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and flexible approach with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines.
- Ambitious, resilient and driven, with the desire to succeed.
- Passionate about their work with a can-do attitude.
- A team player capable of working cross-functionally in a collaborative manner.
- Results-orientated, with the ability to drive and deliver the implementation of new ideas
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Accounting Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Management Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.