Based in Port Melbourne, Brand Solutions Australia (BSA) operates across the Australian and New Zealand Pharmacy and Grocery channels, servicing and working with strategic partners globally and domestically in both the Pharmacy and Grocery channels. An Australian Brand and Distribution company of customer-focused health and wellness products and is focused on developing next generation health and wellness solutions, through pioneering sustainable practices and challenging the norm to deliver innovative products to consumers worldwide. The ASX-listed company, combined with its parent company Wellnex Life, is now on a mission to deliver health, wellness and vitality solutions to consumers worldwide.
A newly created Graphic Designer position required is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales team to develop and adapt marketing materials used to promote respective brands domestically and internationally. Reporting to the GM of Marketing, this is a critical function for the growth of the organisation through the creation, development and implementation of strategic and operational graphic design in accordance with the needs of the organisation.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Work across a range of digital, print, editorial, packaging, brand identity & website design.
- Shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging and exhibitions to meet the project outcomes.
- Establish creative direction and deliver design work in line with branded style guide with refined consistency.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to create objective driven assets along with visually enhanced sales.
- Establish creative direction for the company/brands as well as brand guidelines.
- Adapt previously created artwork to repurpose as required.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Transform statistical data into visual graphics through the creation of infographics, enabling complex ideas to be accessible to end user.
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements and prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Support the marketing team with brand campaigns by working with external creatives to execute projects to high quality standards.
- Clearly communicate and consult on design vision, campaign requirements and objectives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop systems and processes to effectively manage the briefing through to completion.
- Work with a wide range of media and use of graphic design software, proficiency in the use of the Adobe CC suite, in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop with solid pre-press knowledge to match.
- Manage and complete all projects within design specification, with high quality, within budget and on schedule.
- Monitor performance regularly and reporting on these as required from a graphic design perspective.
THE SUCCESSFUL INCUMBENT
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design, Design, Fine Arts or other related discipline.
- At least 3 years graphic design experience, preferably in a FMCG or Pharmacy related organisation/product.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics along with capability in aesthetics and details.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles including typography knowledge.
- Creativity and originality in all content creation, including multimedial content development.
- Experience with media production, communication, and dissemination techniques.
- Proven working knowledge of information technology and design software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Indesign, Freehand, After Effects and others from the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding browser capabilities and fluency in computers including MAC and PC.
- Exceptional graphic design acumen with practical experience of end-to-end graphic design processes.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines whilst prioritising.
- Self-directed, results driven, with a strong personal drive, integrity, humility and a positive attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and successful organisation. This is a full-time position, office based and remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit applications with a covering letter and current resume.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply