Gift Shop Manager – HR Recreation
ob Title: Gift Shop Manager – HR Recreation – Mount Sinai Hospital
The Gift Shop manager is responsible for overseeing staff, operations and resources within the store. Works with management team to ensure store is run according to all institutional policies and any applicable regulatory requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversees and manages day-to-day operations within store.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the department; Ensures the department is adequately staffed, stocked, and open for business during business hours.
- Responsible for the stocking and display/presentation of store merchandise.
- Provides retail sales and excellent customer service to guests; accurately processes guest payments and ensures that correct accounting procedures are followed.
- Assists Gift Shop employees with discounts, returns, and other transaction issues
- Ensures proper opening, closing, and security procedures are followed.
- Ensures the Store and related facilities remain clean, organized, and stocked.
- Responsible for physically maintaining store inventory from storage location.
- H.S. Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years directly related experience
Strength Through Diversity The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together. We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care. Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply