Front Desk Receptionist
Full Job Description
At 61st Street Service Corporation we are committed to providing our client with excellent customer service while maintaining a productive environment for all employees. The Service Corporation offers a competitive comprehensive Benefit package to eligible employees; including Healthcare and various other benefits including Paid Time off to promote a healthy lifestyle.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we adhere to all requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local civil rights laws.
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for coordinating all activities related to the orderly operation of a multi-divisional practice. He/she is responsible for conducting appropriate and complete check-in and check-out of patients and all other duties assigned by the Practice Manager, Division Chief, Physicians and Divisional Administrator. The Front Desk Receptionist will ensure that all patients, visitors, guests and co-workers receive personalized, prompt attention and are treated with receptiveness, dignity and respect.
- Acknowledge scheduled patients upon arrival and distribute necessary forms for patient completion. Assist patient with any questions regarding forms.
- Ensure appropriate patients have referral and/or authorization.
- Scan, register, and link referrals accordingly.
- Arrive patients in EPIC and accurately update demographic and insurance information.
- Update, maintain, and monitor EPIC DAR during office hours.
- Verify patient insurances at time of check in and ensure to obtain copies of all insurances cards.
- Scan and maintain patient charts and related documents/information as needed.
- Schedule appointments in the proper format.
- Answer phones in a pleasant/responsive manner and direct calls appropriately.
- Collect/post time of service payments from patients and provide receipt.
- Identify and collect past due balances from patients at time of service.
- Reconcile payments collected and maintain a payment log daily; according to protocol.
- Prepare forms, reports, documents necessary for next business day.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalency
- Minimum of two years related experience
- Knowledge of EPIC preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish preferred
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply