FMCG Division Manager
Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company’s long-term strategic plan including new product opportunities, acquisitions/ joint ventures, and other growth initiatives to meet the company’s revenue and earnings targets.
– Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including the development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products, and services.
– Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels
– Develop segmentation and customer relationship models that better identify targets and allow for more customized marketing programs
– Be the visible voice and advocate for the end user within the organization
– Direct a market research/ end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
– Lead the transformation of the company from a product-driven company to an end-user, consumer-driven company with an emphasis on superior quality in both products and services
– Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities
– Strong business and financial acumen and the ability to link marketing strategy and results directly to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
– A history of successful brand management and equity building.
– The ability to develop a strategy from an in-depth analysis of consumer and/or customer insights.
– Proven success driving results and delivering a return on investment to the company.
– Comprehensive program development skills, from broad-reach advertising to highly targeted, direct marketing across all relevant marketing channels and platforms.
– The ability to forge strategic alliances with key partners who can extend and build brand and company relevance.
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry FMCG Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Management Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Management Years of Experience Min: 5 Residence Location Kuwait Degree Certification / diploma
Business And Marketing
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.