Floor Manager Needed
A Floor Manager for Fox Lifestyle Hospitality Group (FLHG) should be a seasoned, motivated and dynamic team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and aims to elevate our patrons experience without losing integrity of product. Organized, with a passion for mentor-ship, the right candidate should have a natural ability to lead Service Managers through warm, detail-oriented hospitality.
- Work with GM in the day-to day operations of White Oak Tavern to achieve clear profitability, performance goals and positive metrics.
- Train employees to achieve high performance while strengthening FLHG’s brand and culture.
- Lead areas and functions of the restaurant with GM supervision to achieve profitability, enlightened hospitality and agreed-upon goals for heightened performance.
- Ensure that all employees maintain a brand image that is both consistent with the FLHG brand as well as compelling to all stakeholders.
- Lead and train all employees in continuously delivering excellence to all internal and external guests.
Skills and Knowledge
• Leadership skills
• Good communicator and teacher
• Strong social skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• High level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
• Ability to manage people to grow professionally and achieve results
• Ability to quickly and effectively make decisions while under pressure.
• Dependable and timely
• Degree from an accredited institution, prior management experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to understand P&L Reporting
• Epitomize all that Fox Lifestyle Hospitality Group’s culture represents (respect our guests, our product, our work family, our communities)
• Infuse Fox Lifestyle Hospitality Group’s core values into all interactions, policies and programs (respect, authenticity, accountability, development, passion and kindness)
• Outline concise, purpose-filled expectations and communicate in a fashion that feels clear, inclusive and fair
• Strategic and detailed in future planning, level-headed in approach, consistent in messaging
• At least, 4-years-experience in casual dining, fast-paced environment
• Facilitate ongoing training and development of staff. Role model for outstanding service; work to elevate service standards through training workshops and monitoring employee performance.
• Drive team to achieve targets for review scoring; use guest feedback as teaching tool for staff.
• Ensure proper team member coverage per the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs.
• Prepare reports to track performance of employees to enhance efficient evaluation.
• Oversee cash management functions; maintain proper loss prevention standards, including deposits and safe procedures.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about flavor profiles and food pairings.
• Plans, executes and communicates information effectively and efficiently.
• Knowledge of POS System (Aloha)
• Proactive member with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. Ability to relate at all levels of guest/employee experience
• Competitive Pay
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Transit)
• Ongoing, Internal Trainings
• Generous Staff Meal/Drink
• Employee Discount at All FLHG Locations
• Long-Term Growth
Successful candidates must have open availability. If this opportunity sounds appealing, please send relevant experience and references.
Please send all emails with “Floor Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.