- Conduct daily on-site physical inspection and monitor the work progress of all defect’s rectification; identify any equipment defect, and report to the Assistant Manager and/or Senior Manager for corrective actions immediately.
- Conduct regular meetings and coordinate with the maintenance contractor to resolve and improve the service of relevant systems.
- Assist department in inspecting new equipment and consolidating punch list.
- Maintain all operating permits required for facility operation.
- Attend to guest and internal department requests such as ad-hoc breakdown.
- Manage the delivery and measurement of guest services within assigned department(s), consistent with the company’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Coordinate and supervise external contract works as assigned by immediate supervisor to ensure their works are compliant with the required specifications and standards so as to meet objectives.
- Work with all departments in project and maintenance coordination to minimize disruption.
- Coordinate and manage contractors and sub-contractors handling Testing and Commissioning (T&C) of equipment along with contractors and other Team Members.
- Closing and filling up Maximo job chit as require.
- Plan, manage, selection and procure of consumable materials.
- Review and streamline all purchase requests with procurement department.
- Assist the (Assistant) Manager and/or Senior Manager in planning of job duration and assessing manpower, materials, tools and equipment, special services required for the job.
- Lead a team of technicians to deliver quality up-keeping of all related areas for the facilities complex.
- Allocate works to technicians and ensure all jobs are correctly and properly achieved within standards & SOPs.
- Direct the technicians on routine maintenance and urgent repair works in accordance with sound engineering practices (SEP) and occupational health and safety regulations (OSHA). Closely monitor the effects of servicing and maintenance on their condition wherever possible. Ensure that all records of maintenance and testing are kept.
- Provide and review training and orientation programs for Team Members.
- Conduct performance appraisal of all team members under supervision.
- 24/7 stand-by for emergency call out, such as (kitchen equipment failure or gas outage).
- Take over responsibilities as and when the Assistant Manager is not available.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required.
- May be required to operate any relevant central control systems; maintaining, troubleshooting & repairing, programming and configuring of relevant software and hardware.
- Manage Human Resources responsibilities for assigned department(s) to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; adherence to the company’s status quo; administering progressive discipline in accordance with MBS guidelines.
- Liaise with Government and Statutory Boards such as Singapore Food Agency (SFA), National Environmental Agency (NEA).
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and within the realm of the company vision, mission and values.
- Enforce all safety programs and training with regards to Workplace Safety and Health (WSH).
- Provides input into the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, technology, and processes to ensure MBS competitive position and in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality and gaming environment.
Education & Certification
- Diploma holder or Higher Nitec in/Certifications in facilities management Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or other faculty.
- Employment Certificate or Work Testimony, any specialized Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy of IBM Maximo System and Microsoft Office (Word, excel, power point).
- Able to converse and write in English.
- At least three to five years of solid hands-on practical working in any Hotel and Integrated Resort Industry or working from a hospitality related industry, mega shopping mall/commercial properties in similar capacity.
- Well versed in kitchen equipment design, usage and maintenance.
- Sound working knowledge of Casino Regulatory Authority (CRA) compliance requirement and understanding of local regulations, standards and ordinances on operations and maintenance of refrigeration systems, mechanical systems, electrical installation, fire protection and life safety systems, and certify license gas worker will be added advantage.
- Have an intimate knowledge of all major systems; their operation and potential weaknesses.
- Be able to work outdoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to fatigue, noise, dust, and be able to access all areas of the property including those at height.
- Include and not limited to plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting and masonry.
- Knowledge of repair, disassembling and replacement of common facilities parts and structure e.g. doors, hinges, and pipe and water leaks, marble and bricks, etc.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills, with an eye for detail.
- Get along with fellow Team Members and work as a team.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision and at times independently, as well as under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment. Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to Departmental and Company policies.
- Be willing to work any day of the week and any shift, long hours when necessary.
- Withstand various activities such as frequent walking, sitting for long periods or prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional DegreeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Mechanical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.