Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• To assist the FM department in setting up, maintaining, and organising the department’s central files, information, filing, and correspondences.
• To assist the FM department in maintaining and updating administrative policies and processes.
• To assist the FM department in monitoring service providers performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs
• Follow up with subcontractors for routine and planned activities.
• To assist the FM department in the day to day running of a facilities management
• To assist the FM department in ensuring the service levels are met
• To assist the FM department in ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• To assist the FM department in coordinating all facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
• To assist the FM department in the daily operations of hard and soft FM services.
• To liaise with tenants/end-users on all matters, and monitor and update CAFM under the directions of the FM engineer
• To follow up with FM SPs on technical and completion reports
• To review quotations received from FM service providers and ensure that rates are in line with the price book.
• To conduct move-in and move-out inspections, and verify issues reported by service providers.
• To follow up and monitor reinstatement progress
• To conduct ad hoc inspections under the directions of the FM engineer
• To advise concerned department on PO preparation and provide supporting documents required.
• To coordinate preventive and reactive maintenance schedules and activities for all disciplines.
• To create database for vendors and contractors and update it regularly
• To maintain and update supplier and service providers information
• To float tender documents, and communicate with invitees with regards to RFP, RFC, responses, deadlines, possible added value services, etc
• To organize joint site inspections with prospective service providers and contractors
• To negotiate offers towards obtain best competitive prices and value
• To research and evaluate prospective suppliers and service providers.
• To review, compare, analyze, and approve products, services to be purchased.
Experience and qualifications required:
• Not less than 5 years of local experience in real estate or facilities management industry
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• UAE driving Licence
• Arabic and English fluency (written and verbal)
• Proficiency in operating CAFM software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and procurement software
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
• Experience of multi-contractor management
• Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
About the Company
Established in 2011, we are an investment holding company with a diversified, Local and global portfolio of real property and financial assets across many sectors, Asayel strives to be an active contributor towards a more sustainable and diversified UAE economy, with the head office based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Our portfolio includes some of the prestigious and well known residential apartments to Luxury Villas, and extended to significant business and retail units.
Asayel pride of recruiting the best local & global talents to join our team.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.