Executive Pastry Sous Chef – Cruise Lines
Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for an Pastry Sous chef to join one of our clients ready to set sail all over the globe.
• Specialize in Pastry and Bakery products served in a variety of dining venues onboard the ship.
• Engage in preparing, mixing baking, decorating and presenting of Company standard recipes
• Manage and coordinate activities of workstations.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a 4/5* environment.
• Culinary School degree (preferred).
• Advanced Pastry cooking methods such as Chocolate Tempering, Sugar Pulling & blowing, dough pinning & laminating and modelling skills.
• Must have knowledge of mixing techniques such as Flour Batter, Sugar Batter & blending methods.
• Strong management skills.
• Customer service, teambuilding and conflict resolution skills.
• Needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and guest satisfaction evaluation techniques.
• Strong planning, coaching, organizing, staffing, controlling, and evaluating skills.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Valid passport
• Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
• Computer literate
• Fluency in English, both conversational with technical Outstanding communication skills
• A commitment to completing at least two four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.