Executive Assistant to Principal
This would have to be one of the BEST Executive Assistant opportunities available on the market right now! Located on the stunning Northern Beaches, our client is a multi-award-winning, bespoke real estate brand who hold an unsurpassed reputation for success and premium service across the local marketplace.
Due to growth, a career-defining opportunity has now become available for a seasoned Executive Assistant to join this phenomenally successful team, working directly alongside a top-ranked, phenomenally successful Principal.
As this Principal’s go-to, you will be their eyes and ears, and play a critical role in the business, managing upwards to ensure that they’re on track and on time, and have every document they need to do their job. Opportunities to work with this employer are extremely rare, and this role would look great on your CV!
Your key responsibilities in the role of Executive Assistant will include:
- Preparation and administration for all properties listed for sale throughout the entire process – including vendor and buyer management
- Project Management to prepare properties for sale eg. repairs, photoshoots and styling
- Preparing the Agents for listing and appraisal presentations
- Diary Management for a high performing Principal and their two Sales Associates
- Organising and preparing the team for open houses & auctions
- Building relationships and liaising with clients, internal teams and third party suppliers
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with the team and one on one meetings with the Principal daily
- Compiling reports and database management
- Attend sales open homes on Saturdays
- Plus much more!!
The ideal candidate for the role of Executive Assistant will have:
- You will be exposed to a lot of high profile clients, so previous real estate EA experience a must
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Experience with Box & Dice, Campaigntrack, RP Data desirable
- Be approachable and accessible, and possess excellent problem solving abilities
- Have the ability to work at a very fast pace, juggle lots of activities simultaneously whilst keeping a cool head and completing your work to the highest of standards
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative and be able to work autonomously with little direction
- Have exceptional administration skills, a highly developed communication style and very strong computer literacy
- You will need a current driver’s license and car
- Rare chance to join a top-ranked, award-winning Northern Beaches agency
- Be the right hand to a phenomenally successful selling Principal
- Exceptional salary package – $100k on offer
- Work on beautiful properties and with high end clients across the beautiful Northern Beaches marketplace
- Loads of social events and award nights – this business celebrates their employee’s success
Apply in Strict Confidence
This role is BRAND NEW today and is exclusive to P3 Recruitment – it is not to be confused with anything else advertised!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply