Relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time the executive has available for senior level responsibilities.
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc.
- Gathers information for board meetings, programs, events or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, preparing materials and assisting with controlling event budget
- Handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
High school diploma or equivalent. 5+ years of related experience with knowledge of positions concepts, practices and procedures. 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant preferred.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.