EVENT IT SUPPORT
- Provide a wide range of technical services for event clients and guests.
- Preparation of new PCs/notebook computers for event deployment, including the unpacking, installation of the operating system, installation of applications and clients as per the user requirements, settings of operating system, user profiles & PC BIOS parameters as per specific event requirement.
- Onsite installation of new PCs and locally attached peripherals such as printers, image scanners. The installation includes site readiness inspection to verify the availability of proper desktop, power outlets, & network outlets.
- Configure event presentation laptop/desktop to ensure zero popups/notifications.
- Installation of additional applications as per user’s requirements such as printers drivers, VLC media player, etc.
- Preparation and onsite installation of Networked printers.
- Upgrade of PC hardware as required such as increase of memory or hard disk size.
- Physical movement of desktops, laptops, Multi-function printers, printers, printing paper, laptop locks etc from store to client setup location and back.
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software for PCs & Peripherals.
- Relocation of PCs & Peripherals as required by QNCC or event clients.
- Configuration and fine‐tuning of existing applications on PCs such as internet browsers and office automation application settings.
- Provide support and service for reliable internet connectivity.
- At the end of the event clean and reconfigure/re-image deployed event PC/Laptop, un-do event IT cabling, and return to IT store in the respective store section.
- Excellent Setup and Troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to deal with Event IT requirements.
Job Location Doha, Qatar Company Industry IT Services Company Type Recruitment Agency Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 5 Max: 8 Residence Location Qatar
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.