Data Administrative Associate
Garner’s mission is to reconfigure how the US healthcare system works. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we get employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
Garner is looking for a self-driven, critically thinking data clerk to help us achieve our vision of transforming healthcare. As a data clerk, you would help the Data Team build out proprietary datasets by aggregating information from press releases, company profiles, and company websites to answer questions through the use of in-house tools. The work that you perform would help us identify top doctors all across the nation. Garner is headquartered in NYC, but this position is also available for individuals who are comfortable with remote work.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Gathering data and information from various sources
- Preparing reports based on information compiled
- Responding to requests for information
- Providing feedback to improve systems
- Performing other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate has:
- High school diploma; some college preferred
- Good keyboarding skills
- Familiar with Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and handle numerous projects/tasks.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.