Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Our client is adding to an established project delivery team based in Bunbury to execute improvement and sustaining capital works to an operating chemical refinery.
The successful candidate will work closely with the production, maintenance, process engineering, and procurement teams as well as a network of established contract service providers to deliver projects safely, on schedule and on budget.
Only fully COVID vaccinated current WA residents will be considered.
The Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls Engineer will be responsible for E&I discipline support of brownfields project delivery, for a portfolio of process plant improvement and sustaining capital projects requiring concurrent execution.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develops the design scope specification for each Project, ensuring appropriate input and sign-off.
- Prepare data sheets, specifications, material requisitions, technical bid reviews, vendor data review,
- Prepare technical specifications and scopes of work for tender packages, as well as coordination with other disciplines & procurement team for the purchasing and integration of new equipment into the overall plant design.
- Engage external or internal drafting resources and undertake engineering checks of drawings and calculations.
- Obtain all statutory approvals required by legislation for design, registration, and construction tasks.
- Manage the project schedule and budget throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensures completion of engineering projects within predetermined parameters including accountability for cost, completion date, operability, maintainability and resource allocation.
- Assure that engineering design is carried out to the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Plan and schedule installation activities.
- Management of commissioning and handover activities and defects liability period administration.
- Develop engineering estimates for potential capital projects and general plant modifications.
- Maintain and foster collaborative effort with Maintenance, Reliability, Technical and Production teams locally and overseas to identify, establish and share best practices.
- Contribute to adherence to safe working practices, high quality workmanship, and a proactive approach to teamwork, continuous improvement and cost-reduction.
- To engage and support the Business Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001 and ISO9001.
- Raising and managing investigation and closeout of safety incident reports and quality non-conformance reports.
Key Skills include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering – Electrical, Instrumentation, Control or Mechatronics.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in design and implementation of capital projects in a brownfields environment.
- Previous experience leading capital projects to implementation and/or supporting the IE design discipline in chemical processing capital projects.
- Exposure to chemical manufacturing plants and an awareness of hazardous operating plants.
- Experience in design/plant engineering/project management role, with a key focus on process safety, and safety critical equipment.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to meet multiple deadlines
Membership or Chartered Status of Engineers Australia preferred.
More experienced candidates are encouraged to apply, remuneration will be commensurate with experience and value brought to the role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply