Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Role: Certificate III or Diploma Qualified Educator
Location: Cockburn Central
Centre: Goodstart Cockburn Central
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time – 38 Hours Monday to Friday
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
- Goodies Award Winner for Innovation
- Beautiful Learning Environments
- Supportive Leadership Team in Centre
- Community Engagements
- Large Outdoor Play Spaces
As an Educator at Goodstart Cockburn Central, you will be a team player, collaborating with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children.You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and responsive to the needs of all children.
You’ll help achieve this by
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA recognised qualification)
- Displaying a Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Being a passionate Educator who is driven by a desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
What Goodstart can offer you
- Job security and stability
- Professional development and training
- Competitive above award rates
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform allowance
- Childcare discounts (from 15 – 30%)
If you have strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards, plus hold a Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA approved equivalent), then we want to meet you!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.