In this position, as a Documentation Specialist you’ll be responsible for maintenance of accounts and review and completion of Signature/Ownership updates. Process Balance Confirmations and provide support to PCG’s and Financial Center in same regard.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Completion of all maintenance request (i.e. address updates, social security number updated, name change, status changes, etc.)
- Review Additional/Removal of Signatory request and supporting documentation, validate information and ensure documentation received is completed correctly. Ensure that documentation conforms to the bank’s Anti-Money Laundering and Knows Your Client policies as well as regulatory requirements.
- Track and follow-up on missing or incomplete account documentation, import all follow-up account documentation / correspondence with accurate indexing to document repository (OTG).
- Complete requests for Balance Confirmation and Credit Verifications.
- Review and logging of all client related returned mail.
- Special projects as required.
- High school diploma or GED and one to two years of related experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in account monitoring or quality control.
- Account opening procedures & banking regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Superior attention to detail. Multi task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Ability to work well as a team player in a fast paced environment
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes’ Best Banks in America list for the eleventh consecutive year in 2021.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.