Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Project: As part of its 2040 strategy to promote cultural and artistic innovations. A state-of-the-art centre for arts and culture is being built. Under one roof the centre will include facilities such as F&B outlets, cinema and art clubs.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking document controller to join our established and growing team in Oman.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
• Assisting with the project set-up and first-day inductions.
• Processing all incoming correspondence and producing all outgoing correspondence.
• Creating and maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems.
• Maintaining accurate records of company documentation, following document control procedures and ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and standards.
• Conducting regular document audits.
• Maintaining accurate records for employee holiday requests.
• Managing IT requests and orders from Mace suppliers.
• Managing events.
• Managing the site meetings, minute taking and devising presentations.
• Producing a project directory and updating accordingly.
• Coordinating site visits for project teams.
• Assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
• Supporting the project teams on health and safety, compliance around quality and KPI performance.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.