Distribution and Operations Warehouse Coordinator
The Distribution and Operations Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for assisting the warehouse manager in the successful and efficient operations of Met Council’s kosher food bank. The coordinator ensures the ins and outs of the warehouse operations are well organized and executed. The coordinator is also a partner to the warehouse manager in ensuring that staff, space, equipment, and food are all well managed as they are critical assets to our success.
- Assist warehouse manager by leading warehouse associates in daily operations
- Coordinate support for inbound and outbound deliveries, including overseeing the loading and unloading of incoming trailers, supporting inventory processes, placing product in correct locations
- Load and unload Met Council trucks, making sure agencies delivery addresses are correct and drivers have correct information and equipment to safely make deliveries
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles
- Ensure that inbound and outbound inventory procedures are followed, such as products being correct by count, brand, and that important dates & information are documented
- Expedite all daily orders to make sure all staff are using correct inventory
- Maintain maintenance schedule for equipment making sure all operational equipment are working perfectly
- Meet with warehouse management to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, inventory operations, extermination, temperature logs, and any other important issues
- Train new personnel on warehouse operations
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written communication
- Exceptionally strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and able to juggle multiple, sometimes competing, tasks
- Adept with learning new systems and comfortable with inventory tracking technology
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to comply with established directives, policies and best practices
- Maintain a professional manner and appearance in the workplace
Skills and Education:
- Must have 2+ years of experience managing teams and/or projects
- Ability to cross-train associates and lead personnel.
- Equivalent work experience
- Ability to operate forklift effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, and comfort with inventory and warehouse management software
- Working knowledge of Kashruth preferred
- Comfort working both in warehouse and in shared office space
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to certain exemptions)
- Required Constantly: Walking, sitting, grasping, bending, stooping, squatting, computer input, finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Reaching above the shoulder, and lifting, pushing and pulling 5-50 pounds.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.