Disability Support work
- Supportive team with a family-feel. With your own dedicated Service Coordinator, you always have someone you can turn to for work advice, questions or just a chat.
- Casual work with flexible hours. Choose when you want to work by updating your availability in the Edmen mobile app.
- Career progression. Opportunities to transition into a permanent role with our community service partners.
- Employee rewards and recognition. Get access to our exclusive online rewards platform to get cashback and discounts across a range of major retailers.
Edmen Community is a staffing organisation that works with some of Australia’s leading community service providers. We take time to get to know the people who join our team and think of our Disability and Youth Support Workers more like family than employees. We are known for taking greater care of our clients by supporting our employees to reach their full potential.
- Our approach is all about supporting you to deliver the best support to our clients and their customers.
- We are a diverse bunch and embrace it! Our team is made up of people from different communities, ethnicities, backgrounds, experience levels and ages.
We’re looking for Disability Support Workers in South Brisbane. This casual position will see you providing practical and emotional support to people with disabilities in a residential setting. Working with our community service partner, this is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact and empower people to maximise independence. While it is a casual role, there may be future opportunities to transition into a permanent role if you prove to be a great fit and love the role.
- Current Blue card or willing to obtain
- Current Yellow card or NDIS disability check or willing to obtain
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid and CPR Certificate or the willingness to obtain one
- Minimum of 3 months paid experience working in Disability
- Assisting people with personal care, using manual handling equipment, assisting with medication and other activities of daily living
- supporting people that display challenging behaviours
- Prepared to work shift work, which includes morning, afternoon and over night (passive/sleep overs shifts are a must)
- Able to be on-call and pick up emergency shifts
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.