Director, Securitisation, Group Investment Banking
About UOBUnited Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the DepartmentThe Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities– Originate, including ability to pitch and structure securitisation transactions across different asset types as well as providing solutions for bespoked structures
– Manage and act as deal team leader in all phases of the securitisation transaction execution, including due diligence, analysis and modelling, documentation and deal closing
– Manage and interface with clients, rating agencies, counsels, service providers and internally collaborate with UOB colleagues and various internal stakeholders
– Manage juniors in transaction modelling and on various other work-streams relevant to a securitization transaction
– Work with UOB colleagues and manage juniors in credit analysis and credit approval process
Job Requirements– Bachelors Degree from a recognized university
– Prior experience (8 or more years) in securitization preferred with strong knowledge of securitization product requirements, if not, structured finance background
– Strong and creative structuring expertise, strong skill sets in transaction origination, termsheet negotiation, managing transaction transaction due diligence requirements, working with rating agencies on getting desired rating outcome, documentation skills, modelling capabilities, with experience with credit considerations and credit approval process requirements
– Proficient in technical modeling
– Advanced proficiency with Bloomberg and Microsoft Office, particularly in Powerpoint and Excel
– Possesses high level of drive, initiative and deal follow-through
– Ability to multitask and thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
– Meticulous, strong team player with an inquisitive mind, excellent people skills, driven, independent, reliable, positive mindset and highly adaptable to changes
– Possess strong communication skills in written and spoken English and an Asian language (eg.Mandarin, Bahasa) for handling Asian markets preferred
Be a part of UOB FamilyUOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Career LevelSenior ManagerQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience8 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment, Banking/Financial
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.