- Paid work placement with AQ Host Employers
- Get paid to study and work
- 38 hrs/week
- 18-week duration
- Can lead into an Apprenticeship
- Ipswich Location
Do you want a career in a construction trade but have little/no experience or certificates?
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED A CERT 1 IN CONSTRUCTION YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE.
This is a paid work/study program that will offer you an advantage over other applicants.
Apprenticeships Queensland will be running a 18 week paid Traineeship with a combination of practical and theory experience in a real work situation.
Having your P’s or (close to getting) and a reliable car is essential.
The traineeship will be conducted in Ipswich and a number of job sites.
You will :
- Earn a certificate 1 level qualification
- Gain practical experience in real work situations that align with your training
- Complete paid work experience with AQ Host Employers that can be included in your work history
- Receive a mix of career advice, job preparation skills and foundation skills
Upon successful completion of this certificate, opportunities may exist for apprenticeships in Construction.
This Traineeship enables participants to develop the skills necessary to work in a variety of operational roles in the trade industry.
Initial interviews will be via phone, followed by interviews which will be held at our office in Ipswich to assess your eligibility.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.