Director of Food & Beverage
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Food & Beverage Director
As Food & Beverage Director, the strategic support and leadership you provide to your teams will ensure exceptional service standards, maximized operating results and memorable guest experiences.
What you will be doing:
– Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Lead the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage department ensuring all service standards are followed
– Produce and implement creative promotional programs within the various F&B outlets with the goal of increasing revenues
– Work closely with the Culinary team to execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage promotions and menus; creating a destination of choice for both hotel and external Guests
– Conduct weekly F&B departmental meetings
– Ensure the Food & Beverage department achieves its financial and operational targets
– Adhere to the annual budget and administer it in a fiscally responsible manner
– Monitor food, beverage, labor and operating expenses throughout the F&B department
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous leadership of Luxury Hotel Food & Beverage department required
– Opening experience preferred
– Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
– University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible & reliable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achieve
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.