Digital Media Strategist
We are looking for a digital advertiser with a go-getter mentality that wants to contribute to our growing digital team in Asia-Pacific. This position is ideal for someone who has a strong foundation in digital marketing, particularly on Facebook Ads Manager and other social media platforms. We need someone with the skills and experience to build successful digital advertising campaigns and report on them, while collaborating with the rest of our in-house Digital team (including content, web, and creative).
- Build, monitor, optimise, and report on ad campaigns across digital marketing channels with a heavy emphasis on Paid Media (Social Media).
- With the support of other media team members, reach the digital marketing objectives of our clients and drive conversions and sales growth.
- Contribute to the writing of campaign briefs, proposals and post-mortem campaign reports.
- Responsible for weekly reporting of clients, ensuring the report is representative of performance.
- Responsible for launching always-on campaigns and optimising performance by proposing new content or targeting tactics.
- Help innovate by executing tests and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI for our advertising partners.
- Ensure site analytics are always captured appropriately (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc), and report on campaign KPIs to management and clients.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in digital advertising, including new tools and platforms.
- Good written & verbal communications; English proficiency (spoken and written).
- Have at least 2 years in digital marketing, preferably managing social media and/or digital advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience creating and optimising campaigns on key social platforms (including Facebook Ads Manager and Snapchat)
- Demonstrable experience working with digital advertising data and tracking platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console).
- Be a flexible team player who is willing to help with any project.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot, multi-task and problem-solve.
- Self-motivated who loves learning and is eager to contribute to a growing team.
- Keen interest in personal growth and on-the-job learning.
We are a different type of agency. We bring together art and science to understand how audiences behave and predict how to best engage them.
We combine sound data management, advanced analytics, machine learning and AI, and cutting-edge digital engagement strategies to better measure audience intent, communicate efficiently, and produce measurable results with the power to shift public perception.
Our team’s cutting-edge expertise is leveraged by corporate clients in complex business environments, international NGOs, and major political parties (both in Canada and around the world).
Since opening in 2015, we have built an incredible, bilingual team headquartered in AI-hub Montreal. We offer the opportunity to join a growing, multi-disciplinary team with lots of growth opportunities.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.