Digital Growth Manager
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Siwar has a digital first approach when it comes to communicating and engaging with existing and future customers & ultimately selling its products. The online channels will become increasingly important as the brand develops and reaches out to more lifestyle based segments. The role is responsible for overseeing digital assets & channels, including: online sales (application, website) & social media.
• Manage all digital assets (including: website, application, social media).
• Develop a roadmap for website and app that balances SEO, SEA with compelling content development. This includes design, UX, online lead generation and sales.
• Develop a strong sales funnel and take end to end responsibility from lead generation through to sales, including integration of online activity with other channels.
• Develop a digital marketing campaign calendar aligned to business objectives, including the use of: A/B testing, ROI reporting and ongoing learnings.
• Develop a robust social media plan that ensures presence of the brand across all platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok.
• Manage the ongoing social media calendar and work with agencies to ensure content is aligned to Corporate Identity, compelling, integrated with a strong cut through brand presence.
• Develop a social media dashboard including financial and non financial metrics.
• Online leads and sales conversions
• Customer lifecycle metrics (acquisition, items per order, repeat business)
• Customer experience and satisfaction
• ROI for online marketing campaigns
• Social media followers, engagement and sentiment
5-10 years experience in digital growth
Solid understanding of KSA market, ideally online/ tech related industry
Experience in SEO/ SEA, setting up online platform including website, app and social media
Experience Preferred – agency or client based
Self starter, able to work in fast paced environment
Preferred – currently working in KSA/ Riyadh
About the Company
A Saudi brand to redefine what convenient cuisine means to you.
Accessible products with 100% natural ingredients & no preservatives. You to enjoy a variety of cuisines enriched with flavors you know & love.
It’s time for it.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.