- To develop and design IC socket including Jig for burn-in and final test.
- To verify and evaluate IC socket design.
- To provide technical support to customer for problem solving and expedite their evaluation in the customer actual production line.
- Ability to measure with microscope is required.
- Problem analysis and documentation skill is needed.
- To provide technical support to the customers, the internal sales department and the Field Support Engineer
- Able to manage each project within the time frame given as well as meeting the customer’s requirement; possess good coordination skills in keeping all related persons/divisions moving.
- Management skills is needed for potential candidate to lead the Engineering Team (in the future)
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics with at least 3 years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Experience in using Cad software, NX and Solidworks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( powerpoint; excel ; word)
- Basic knowledge in machinery, electrical, injection moulding, stamping tooling or any other processing method.
- Prior experience in working with a machining parts or injection moulding supplier will be a plus; knowledge in electrical and electronic product design, Thermal or Signal integrity design & simulation would be advantage.
- Poses a positive work attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication.
HOW TO APPLY:Interested applicants, kindly send your resume “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.