Sedl Agencies for over 40 years has been a leading B2B business that distributes paint, packaging materials, industrial and safety products.
Being family owed we are proud of our flexibility in business and we have the ability to react very quickly to the changing market place, this is important because it brings security to our team.
We understand that it is our staff that make us successful, as such we are proud of our team culture.
If you have a MR or HR licence, understand the importance of being the face of the company because you understand what it means to be courteous and professional, we have an opportunity for you to join our team:
What your typical day will look like:
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Organising your deliveries for the day
- Assisting with general warehousing duties when required
- Driving in a safe manner ensuring your safety and the safety of others.
What we need from you in return:
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in a similar role
- A clean driving record
- Ability to work safely and promote safe working practices
- Forklift licence
What we offer in return:
- Full time employment with a proven company offering family values
- Supportive team environment
- Team bonus structure
- well maintained fleet of vehicles
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.