Assistant Pricing Manager
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Exciting role
- Specially looking for talented candidates
- Excellent opportunities for advancement with exposure
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical insurance
- Work from home arrangement
- Handling daily pricing inquiries from both Agencies and VIP customers
- Evaluating market trend and developing profitable & market-competitive pricing model
- Participating in the tender biddings from Global A/Cs
- Daily forecast monitoring from concerned POLs by closely coordination with line and cargo flow team
- Carrying out action plans when needed to maximize vessel utilization
- Conducting analysis on customer structure and cargo mix in order to develop most optimized cargo base
- Carrying out various cost and revenue analysis for different trade lane
- Marketing research for potential new line study
- Agencies management by Target setting and monitoring their performance with regular review and benchmarking
- Weekly/Monthly meeting with concerned countries to understand the market situation for corresponding actions
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Supply Chain, Shipping, Logistics, or Business Administration
- 2+ years of experience in shipping industry as sales or marketing function
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good Office Suite Knowledge & Experience
Interested parties please share with us your latest resume showing current and expected remuneration package.
ZIM Integrated Shipping Ltd was established in 1945, and has developed into one of the largest, leading carriers in the global container shipping industry.ZIM’s network of shipping lines and service transports cargo on all major global trade routes, with agents and representative offices around the world.
ZIM’s established presence in Asia and the Pacific regions, dating back more than six decades, places the company in an excellent position to offer a large array of shipping services on all major trade routes to and from Asia as well as the Intra-Asia trade.
With a network of agents covering all major Chinese ports, and affiliated logistics companies active in the Chinese market, ZIM is poised to expand and improve its cargo services in the region and continue to provide first-rate service to customers trading in this huge, challenging market.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.