BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Join our fast growing company! We are looking to add an efficient, hard working individual that will excel in our eCommerce department.
We are looking for a full time eCommerce data entry/sales associate that can inventory, describe, categorize, and list hundreds of consumer electronics for us. This position will rely heavily on computer skills such as typing, navigating windows based inventory systems.
Up to 40 hours available. For the right candidate 55+ hours available with overtime at time and 1/2 after 40 hours.
Typical hours are 8am-5pm or 10am-6pm Monday-Friday 10am-4pm Saturdays. Possible longer and Sunday hours available. Flexible hours for part time candidates.
Daily responsibilities include:
– Testing, wiping and cleaning up electronic devices for sale
– Searching online listings for device selling points, pricing, and trends.
– Generating eCommerce listings: item titles, descriptions, and taking photgraphs of devices.
– Have 3+ years experience selling on eCommerce platforms such as eBay, Amazon, Shopify expereince a plus.
– Have consumer electronic experience, knowledge and love.
– Ability to identify, test, and data clear devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming systems and more.
– Be able to type quickly and accurately. 70+WPM required.
– Have a strong worth ethic, get it done attitude.
– Attention to detail, takes pride in their work.
– Have a professional demeanor, be punctual.
Compensation & Hours
Compensation depending on experience.
Flexible work schedule
Busy and fun work environment
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.