Data Engineer – Data Integration
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
– Students are employees hired for a pre-professional/professional assignment while enrolled at a university/educational institution or just after completion of qualification and work for IBM as a required part of their academic program or work during vacation, breaks, and/or holiday periods or as a placement year, for example, co-ops and interns.
– The employee learns to perform tasks/processes.
– Minimal or no experience required.
– Receives information. Seeks and exchanges ideas, and concepts. Requires basic knowledge of language and math.
– Learn to use specialized tools, techniques, procedures and processes. Refers problems to appropriate person.
– Learn to work within well-established procedures and schedule that deal with daily routine work. All work is reviewed.
Impact on Business/Scope:
– Accountable for individual results. Work output has immediate affects on work-team or department results.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region’s technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company’s history and, today, IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.