Customer Service Engineer
We offer salary commensurate with work experiencePeople Investment – Good training and exposure
- Multinational and Collaborative working environment
The Customer Service Engineer is the initial technical resource for the Internal & External Sales teams and is responsible for actively driving and managing the “Application evaluation” stage of the sales process. The role operates as a bridge between Customers and Technical/Engineering teams, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of Fluid Control Systems.
The Customer Service Engineer is the primary support resource for our customers, partners and outside sales team. They are responsible for working collaboratively with the outside sales team for the preparation of accurate product/project quotation whilst communicating requirements with customers and internal departments.
Description of duties Key Accountabilities and Objectives:
• Work with the External Sales & Customer Service Engineer team to meet and where possible exceed the customer’s requirements/expectations, which includes:
• Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
• Cold-call prospects to loss/less customers (Deltamaster)
• Maintain expert level of product knowledge and applications.
• Generation of SAP quotations for customers in a clear, detailed and accurate manner.
• Negotiating and achieving deadlines for the submission of quotations.
• Assist outside sales team in Commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order, and resolution of return requests and quality issues
• Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects. Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
•Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
•Comply with all health & safety requirements.
•Support project or assignments as assigned by Teamcoach
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsServices, Customer Service
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply