Work Life BalanceYoung Vibrant Team
- Bonuses and AWS
We are looking for someone who has strong passion on building relationships with people and is capable with efficiently supporting day-to-day operations of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage patient’s registration and scheduling of appointments.
- Answering phone calls / enquiries from patients.
- Collection of payments and provide financial counseling.
- Claims’ submission
- Able to stay motivated and focused on assigned task
- Be proactive and willing to take initiative
- To be responsible towards your job and colleagues at work
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well groomed
- A mature disposition with cheerful, outgoing personality and a positive attitude
- Modern dental setup
- Scotts Road, Pacific Plaza.
- Upper Serangoon Road, Stars of Kovan
- No Night clinic
Career LevelNon-ExecutiveQualificationPrimary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsServices, Customer Service
PKWY Dental Specialist Practice of dentists and specialist endeavour to provide the community with affordable, patient centric dental care. Our clinic is equipped with the latest imaging, diagnostic and dental equipment to enable our team to deliver safe care of the highest standards. Our patient’s health and wellbeing is our most important priority. The team at PKWY Dental Specialist Practice is committed to providing our patients with personalized service and continuity of care. We work in an eco-conscious, contemporary environment and adopt a culture of professionalism and trust.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.201310684ECompany Size1 – 50 EmployeesAverage Processing Time27 daysIndustryHealthcare / MedicalBenefits & OthersDental, Medical, Vision, Uniform Provided, Monday – Saturday
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.