Customer Quality Engineer
Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements. Develops and conducts related tests.
Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/ or production equipment.
Develops methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals.
Develops and uses procedures. Prepares documentation for inspection/ testing procedures. Recommends corrective action for procedural, product, or process deficiencies.
Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results.
Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies. Tracks progress of qualification status, reviews reliability test results, determines disposition of non-compliant products, reviews and releases qualification packs. Participates in audits.
Utilizes drawings, specifications, industry standards, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary. Read and interpret technical drawings and specification requirements.
Reduces qualification cycle time and cost while still meeting quality performance requirements.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.