As a national parcel freight company we pride ourselves with our service, delivering high volumes to businesses and consumers. We are currently looking for courier drivers to assist in helping exceed our service expectations in the lead up to Christmas.
About the Role
This is a casual role, Monday to Friday up until the Christmas holiday period.
As a an employed courier you will be provided with a vehicle and assigned a territory/area, where you will be tasked with providing parcel freight deliveries. You will be required to exceed customer service expectations, follow our company processes and achieve suitable service standards.
The role is more than just a courier driver, you are a representative and face of our business in the marketplace.
- Prompt Delivery of parcel freight in Brisbane Metro Area
- Liaise with customers, customer service staff and line managers
- Adherence to processes and policies
- Complete relevant admin tasks
Candidates should have
- Good knowledge of Brisbane metro area
- Valid Queensland Open drivers licence, with a clean driving record
- Knowledge of use of mobile apps
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently or part of a team
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.