To provide administrative support throughout the entire Requisition to Pay (RtP) process ensuring the timely & accurate creation of purchase orders, invoice verification, cost allocation & receipting whilst managing payment deadlines and purchase order spend within the SAP Environment for all well engineering activities (CAPEX/ OPEX and ABEX).
The position reports to the Lead Wells Engineer – Performance & Planning and will be responsible for providing all administrative assistance across all Well Engineering Operating activities, including lease pad preparation, drilling, initial completion and WRFM activities.
The role will interface directly with the following personnel/ teams:
Performance and Planning Team
*Well Engineering Team,
*Contracts & Procurement
*Well Engineering Key Contractors and Service Providers
– Raising commitments against contracts through the SAP Purchase Requisition process for the Wells department.
– Ensuring that requisitions are raised in alignment with the scope and conditions of vendor contracts, always adhering to company policy.
– Supporting Contract Specialists in creating the required templates to upload OA rate structures into SAP.
– Reviewing and verifying vendor invoices against contracted rates and purchase orders, ensuring appropriate supporting documents is provided i.e., completion certificates, operating reports, and timesheets, etc.
– Accurately receipting and assigning cost codes in SAP for services and goods.
– Actioning queries from Accounts Payable through SAP Workflow for discrepancies when invoices are not correct to Purchase Order or Service Entry Sheets.
– Creating proforma invoice templates for vendors, to facilitate the necessary company’s requirements for cost coding, information, and tracking.
– Assisting Well Engineers, Well Engineering Accountant & Cost Engineers for the monitoring of costs per well to ensure correct close-out of wells costs.
– Engage with Contract and Procurement team regularly to ensure alignment on contract variations and commitments.
– The tracking of spend and data maintenance to enable Performance & Planning Team and other stakeholders to reconcile cost performance monthly.
– Create dashboards/ summary reports for key contractors highlighting spend trends across key areas (e.g., equipment, materials, personnel, services etc).
– Manage the Purchase Order close out process to release ‘commitment’ back into budget.
– Liaise regularly with Vendors to troubleshoot issues and ensure appropriate invoicing support is provided.
– Implement best practices/lead continuous improvements.
– Coordinate finance training for wells staff.
– Build team spirit and morale through inclusive behaviour and respect for diversity.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
– Tertiary qualifications in finance and accounting (desirable) or relevant experience (>5 years in similar role
– Extensive SAP experience (> 5 years minimum) essential
– Understanding of best practice cost control and project accounting techniques
– Experience in cost forecasting
– Experience in cost allocation
– Good communicator, oral and written, comfortable interfacing at all levels
– Will have experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
– Tracking costs in a Well Engineering Environment with basic understanding of drilling, completion, workover, and P&A activities
– Self-motivated, enthusiastic, tenacious, and resilient
– Results orientated with a commitment to quality and continual improvement
– Proven ability to work autonomously
– Communicates effectively both verbally and written
– Demonstrates influencing skills
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply