Full Job Description
Finance Control Management (FCM) is responsible for maintaining a strong and consistent control environment across Firmwide Finance, promoting early operational risk identification and assessment, effective design and evaluation of controls and sustainable solutions to mitigate operational risk. Responsibilities include:
- Risk identification and assessment including ongoing monitoring of operational risk and the control environment
- Control design and evaluation
- Issue management
- Governance and reporting including managing control committees and forums
This Control Manager role will specifically support SEC and Lead Bank Reporting and Corporate Accounting Policy.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the business to identify risks and associated controls in support of the Firm’s control framework programs (inclusive of SOX, CCAP, and CORE)
- Performing control evaluation activities
- Participating in risk-based process reviews and pre/post audit reviews
- Supporting ad hoc control agenda initiatives including risk-based process reviews
- Supporting Internal Audit and Operational Risk during audits/reviews
- Understanding and implementing Corporate or LOB policies, procedures, or other initiatives related to control enhancements and best practices
- Communicating effectively with business partners and other control functions
- Supporting documentation of control issues and overseeing associated remediation plans
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.