Consulting – Supply Chain & Procurement – Manager
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
Business Unit Overview
– Support teams in understanding the country specific supply chains and potential localization opportunities in the respective industry.
– Engage with cross functional internal and client teams to understand and develop strategies to bolster the local supply base, talent pool, and attract foreign investments.
– Assess and understand the impact of localization strategies to economic development, job creation, and competitiveness.
– Create and deliver senior CxO presentations throughout the consulting engagements
– Develop yourself personally, taking a keen interest in supply chain localization and procurement trends in industries such as energy, retail, aviation or healthcare and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
– Develop deep expertise in supply chain localization strategies regionally and globally and apply learnings to the GCC market.
– Apply analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills to address the client’s business problem.
– Have an understanding of the end-to-end procurement process from procurement strategy, supplier management, strategic sourcing, and contract management.
– Ability to conduct high level spend analysis mainly aimed at understanding supplier landscape for materials and services categories.
– Have an understanding of leading practice supplier development frameworks and programs regionally and globally
– Ability to develop excel models to understand baseline localization spend and forecast localization spend for specific sectors of the economy. Additionally, have an understanding of the impact to GDP from localization efforts.
– Ability to translate analysis and spend analytic findings into meaningful presentation for C suite executives.
– Bring exceptional project management skills, from strategy through to execution.
– Work with colleagues across the PwC network on client projects and internal initiatives, where appropriate;
– Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world, especially on existing localization frameworks regionally and globally;
– Keep up to date with current trends in the Oil & Gas sector including new technologies disrupting the sector.
– Act as a mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
– Ability to build relationships with client’s middle management.
– Whilst working in the CIPS team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
– You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
– Education: Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Manufacturing, Business Studies.
– Masters’ degree in Engineering and/or MBA is preferable.
– The following qualification(s) are recommended but not mandatory for the candidate to perform the role Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), Certification in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM) or any comparable accreditations.
– Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role – Six Sigma, Lean, PMP
– Years of Experience: 4-6 years of relevant experience in one or multiple areas such as (but not limited to) – localization strategy, procurement strategy, economic strategy, procurement spend analysis, supplier development, workforce development, supply chain, etc.
– Experience working in the oil and gas sector preferable
– Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
– Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
– The ability and willingness to travel (approx. 60-70%) within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.